Are You feeling....
Short & Sultry or Long & Sexy?
Whatever mood you are in we have you covered! Too Snatched offers premium hair extensions in Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian, and Malaysian hair textures. We know how important it is for you to be versatile. Our extensions blend perfectly with your natural tresses and transitions well from long to short. No matter the occasion it is always time to be Snatched!
What Are You Waiting For?
Snatch It Up!
Too Snatched was inspired by whereto.next on Instagram. No matter if she is dressed up or dressed down her hair is always Snatched in a different location around the globe! I know women share the same sentiments when it comes to their hair, so I wanted to make the hair available for purchase, so you too can be Snatched!
Keep Your Extensions Looking As Snatched As You!
Just like your own hair, TooSnatched Hair extensions can be straightened, blow-dried, styled and curled. In order to preserve and extend the lifespan of your extensions, however, we suggest to always use a heat protectant spray prior to styling your hair. Follow these other tips for maintaining your extensions everyday.
- Comb through your hair daily from root to tip. For curly hair comb in the opposite direction initially and then comb regularly.
- Shampoo your hair every two weeks with a quality sulfate-free shampoo.
- Detangle the hair with a detangling brush from tip to root before shampooing your hair.
- Let your hair dry thoroughly. Do not add a lot of product to the hair. (It can cause build-up and tangling.)
- After your hair is dry, style as desired.
- Be careful with the use of flat irons, curling irons, and blow dryers. You should not use excessive heat. Treat the hair as you would your own hair.
- Wrap your hair with a silk scarf/bonnet at night. For straight hair wrap it around.
- For body wave textures pin curl it and for curly hair plait it into two plaits to avoid tangling.